For the construction of village houses through FNPF, the Roko Tui Bua is required to authorize requests prior to processing by FNPF.
In order to obtain approval from the Roko Tui Bua the following documents are required:
- Housing Assistance Application Form - Available from the FNPF office
- Certified plan from rural housing
- 3 Quotations from hardware suppliers/builders
- For extensions, photos of the existing dwelling from all sides.
The process to obtain approval:
- Complete the Housing Assistance Application Form prior to arriving at the Bua Provincial Council.
- Have the form approved by the TNK, TNM / TNY
- Obtain a certified plan from rural housing
- Obtain 3 Quotations from hardware suppliers/builders
- Take the completed, signed form, 3 quotations and certified plan to the Bua Provincial Council to be authorised by Roko Tui Bua
Please note: For extensions - photos of existing house/dwelling - Photos of the house from all sides must also be supplied.