RESOLVING DISPUTES BETWEEN RESOURCE OWNERS AND DEVELOPERS
Either parties to approach Provincial Council Office to inform of issue at hand.
- Provincial Office to arrange meeting with the respective Govt or Non Govt stakeholder with both parties.
- The above is to deliberate on the issue, get all the information from both parties,analyse and try to find the best solution.
- When problem is analysed and root cause found then the respective stakeholder from which all technical aspect of the issue at hand originated from will give the advise or the direction to both parties on how to move forward.
- The parties will then be given time to rearrange themselves to enable to be aligned to the direction given by the Technical Stakeholder.
- Provincial Council Office and Technical Stakeholder’s Office will be monitoring the development of this relationship until all is settled and both parties are satisfied with the outcome.